Accreditations / qualifications
- Chartered Accountant
- Certificate of Public Practice with ICA
- Certified Financial Planner & member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Bachelor of Business, Curtin University
- Fellow of Taxation Institute of Australia
- Head of Health Care Industry Financial Advisory Committee – Hall Chadwick Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- Strategic business advice
- Maximising business enterprise value
- External CFO and Advisory Board member
- Business structures
- Business and personal tax planning and advice
- Property transaction advice
- Asset protection
- Succession planning
- Advising healthcare professionals in the public sector and private practice
“I’m very passionate about what I do. Maxim’s boutique nature lets me deliver a truly caring, hands-on approach that puts each client’s best interests first. I respect the trust that Maxim clients place in us and we are driven to help them maximise their potential.”
A brief history
Gino has attained over 20 years experience as a Chartered Accountant in public practice. During this time he has gained a broad base of experience across a diverse range of clients.
He identified early in his career the need to integrate traditional Chartered Accounting services with strategic personal financial advice to provide a holistic comprehensive solution for clients; one based on long term, genuine guidance and support.
Gino assists clients by acting as their external CFO, business mentor and sitting on advisory boards.
He has expertise in advising on property transactions.
Gino is married with 3 children. He enjoys bike riding, coaching children’s soccer & cricket teams and loves spending time with his family.