< Back to Our Team
Accreditations / qualifications
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Auditor
- Bachelor of Commerce (UWA)
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Tax Agent
- Member of National Tax & Accountants Association
- Auditing – ASX listed, other public, large and small private companies, trust accounts, not-for-profit sector, Indigenous corporations, special purpose & agreed upon procedure audits.
- Small private company audits
- Assurance services
- Tax, business and general advice for high wealth private groups
- Corporate governance and compliance
“My journey to the Maxim Private Advisory Pty Ltd commenced in the 1970’s when I first began honing my professional advisory skills. Today, much of my time is dedicated to providing a comprehensive auditing and assurance service to our clients. I take great pride in helping directors and companies meet their obligations, minimise risk and reach the greatest heights possible.”
A brief history
Mark has acquired over 30 years experience providing audit, assurance, taxation and business services to companies and corporations in Australia and overseas.
He has been involved in the audit of corporations in Australia and USA, encompassing industries such as mineral exploration, finance, manufacturing, retailing, oil and gas, construction and transportation.
He has acted in director and company secretarial roles in ASX-listed companies and has experience at a senior level in commerce as a Financial Controller. Mark also provides general advice on business establishment and development, including facilitating introductions and smoothing the way for new initiatives.
Mark is currently Company Secretary of the State Library of Western Australia Foundation.